Monday, July 5, 2010

Mexico

I will be writing about my experience during my visits to Mexico..

I literally want to write a book about it and thought that blogging will be first good step towards that.

I have been visiting to Mexico on business trips for last 6 month literally every other week on an average.. During these visits I got to see or meet from Secretary to governors to education leaders to school principals to teachers to interns to students to security guards to cooks.. a very broad spectrum of people.. in 3-4 different states..

I have made good friends some of them almost close to my family members to some of them more of profesional courteous friends.. I am sure I must have made some not so good friends.. especially if you have to get some work done..

I have enjoyed broad spectrum of foods.. though restricted by my self imposed vegetarian  diet.. I have seen and smelled lot of mexican authentic food..

I have seen and met one of the best and simplest soules to some stunning beauties ;-) No more comments on this section as it can be controversial..

I enjoyed Tequila  of all kinds.. I can say that I might be now one of the best Paloma makers on the street.. This helped me make friends who can't speak even one word in English..

Overall, I had paradigm shift about Mexico during my last 6 months visits... mostly for good.. in some cases it made me such a big fan that I might end up with one of my retirement home.. If I can afford ;-)

I have so much to write.. my only regret is that why didn't I started earlier.. Well.. whatever happens.. happens for good.. may be this stage my thoughts and writings will be more clear precise..

No comments: