Thursday, June 9, 2011

Amazing and innovative but little scary peek into future..

I was watching podcast on economist about futuristic Contact lenses.. Some very innovative and amazing research into this area...

Generally it is going in right direction of making our lives easier but at the same time I any how feel toooo much connected and wired and these things will make me zombie in future..

On Funnier note.. I am hoping that they won't be driven by Windows OS ;-) or connected using ATT network ;-) I don't want them to crash in my eyes or drop connection in the middle of my meeting/discussions and all of a sudden I become blank.. Just kidding.. but I am sure there will be many more different kind of problems.. Biggest I see is EMP burst.. as we are more and more connected and wired.. we are more and more vulnerable to this force of nature.. Which is very real possibility in any time and can create real havoc on our planet. Nothing to worry about it..

Here are links for details:
http://www.economist.com/node/18750624

this is for video:
http://www.economist.com/blogs/multimedia/2011/06/smarter-contact-lenses


No comments: