Sunday, November 6, 2011

Last couple of Months

I was absent from this blog for more than month and lot of things happened..

Steve Jobs left us.. May he Rest in Peace.. I was fortunate to see his one of the most productive period of life where he came back from asylum and turn Apple which was about to go to drain in the history.. and turned it to most dynamic company in the history of Silicon Valley.. 

Netflix almost came to end.. then reversed.. and trying to survive.. but damage is done.. very questionable situation.. next couple of years it may implode... if survives couple of years with expansion in Europe then it will thrive.. In either case, it will become one of the best case studies for B-Schools on new era business model Do's and Don'ts.. 


I also started reading very interesting book "Black Holes and Time Warps" about  "Einstein's Outrageous Legacy of Black Holes" by Kip S. Thorne.. and I was thrilled to read its prologue itself.. I read it twice and was thoroughly impressed by it.. Still in the middle of book.. Hope to wrap it up before end of this year (as observed by Humans on the planet earth).  
While reading it, possibly, Speed Light barrier broke.. and if that is true.. It will be almost after another hundred years, we might see changes in Einstein's Relativity Theory.. lot of my effort on reading this book may go to.... not really waste.. I guess, it will still be worthwhile..

So much more to catch up with.. I hope to be back to my regular schedule from now on...

Cheers!!! 

1 comment:

Anand Srivastava said...

Check out "mond pages". Einsteins theory is not really working very well, as far as gravity is concerned.