Sunday, August 28, 2011

Aarakshan - Amazing movie.. I can't understand reason for opposition

Great movie.. Best arguments for and against "Aarakshan" (Reservation system in India).  I think it fully represents both the sides in almost easiest way.. First time I have really heard such a great arguments for Reservation system.. I had heard most of the arguments against reservation earlier.. but this movie does great justice "For" reservation as well..

Though, I have to admit that I am yet to see such a great person as they have depicted Big B (Dr. Prabhakar Anand I guess..) in the movie.. but I am sure India being such a vast country with so much population.. there must be lot of great personalities like Big B in the movie.

Only reason for politicians to oppose could be that it depicts politicians in somewhat bad way.. but I am sure it still depicts them much better than what they really are in real Indian political life.. 

No comments: