Thursday, March 31, 2011

New Quarter of New year!!

Wao.. it is already end of March (for many of my friends in India and east of California it is already April).. Time is flying fast and I thought it is good time to review and adjust (mostly :-) ) my new year resolutions..
Check and review my compliance to them and see where I am.. So far my current review is giving real bad scorecard. I think I either I need to revise my targets downwards or really step up efforts to come up to speed to catch with them. I am behind target on many of my resolutions.. I think I need both things to catch up on them.. I will keep everyone posted by end of next quarter.. On positive note, it is first time that I was able to think about my resolutions by March end.. otherwise I used to forget them mostly by February.. Let us hope that my memory will help me remember them for rest of the year!!

Cheers!!

No comments: